Civil Construction Lead
- Experience in DAS installations (or related work experience).
- Experience in Small Cell DAS node construction/installations (or related work experience).
- Experience in Civil Construction (or related work experience)
- Experience in PIM testing (must prove competency), with detailed knowledge of (Kaelus/Summitek, Anritsu, CCI PIMPRO, or similar equipment).
- Experience in Sweep testing (must prove competency), with detailed knowledge of Anritsu, JDSU or similar equipment).
- Highly motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Computer skills with experience in Microsoft outlook, word, excel, power point, etc.
- Strong analytical / problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective time management and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and needs to be well organized.
- Must be able to work 40 hours (or more) per week, including overtime if required.
- Must be able to comprehend and communicate technical documentation, specifications and Construction Drawings (CD’s).
- Mentor and train less experienced technicians/installers.
- Able to work at heights 40+ feet (from Bucket Truck if necessary).
- Able to climb ladders of various heights, if necessary.
- High School or equivalent diploma.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have valid driver’s license (endorsements a plus to include CDL).
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home 20%-50% to cover projects (if necessary).
- Must have personal hand-tools to perform telecom equipment installations
- Must be able to pass a physical
- Experience with installation and construction of DAS or Small Cell DAS
- Bucket Truck experience (not necessary, but a plus)
- Experience connectorizing coaxial cable using specialized tooling (i.e. – JMA tool or similar)
- Optional experience cleaning, testing, splicing and connectorizing fiber optic cable.
- Use strong leadership skills and abilities with emphasis on safety, quality, customer experience, communication and on time delivery.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, adaptable to change and eager to learn new technologies.
- Able to lead installation crews for the entire duration of multiple-site small cell DAS projects installations.
- Ability to terminate various types of cabling to include, but not limited to; twisted pair copper, coaxial, power, fiber, CAT5/CAT6, RG8 cabling.
- Ability to work in all types of environments to include but not limited to; indoors, outdoors, rooftops, customer premises.
Please submit a resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants wi
- Category : Construction
- Salary : $68,000-101,000 per year
- Company Name : GPAC