The Bookkeeper will manage all aspects of accounting utilizing QuickBooks. The Bookkeeper will also act as an office manager where the individual will greet guests and answer phones in a professional manner.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Check and verify source documents: invoices, material receipts, etc.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing/invoicing, payroll
- Reconcile bank deposits, bank statements, and bank transfers as directed by management
- Point of contact for all employee issues, payroll changes, job positing, phone screens, hiring, new hire paperwork, new hire onboarding, offboarding terminated employees and liaison for the company PEO and payroll services
- Create sales orders and packing lists in QuickBooks
Qualifications for the Bookkeeper:
- 3+ years accounting experience
- 3+ years office management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Able to be trusted with confidential information
- Good interpersonal skills, phone manners and ability to work well with others
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/relate field or equivalent work experience
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Category : Administrative
- Salary : $19.00-21.00 per hour
- Valid Through : 2021-10-13 12:00:00
- Company Name : Atrium Staffing