The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The incumbent is also responsible for providing superior beverage service to Hard Rock Sacramento at Fire Mountain guests and cocktail servers while providing excellent guest relations.
(These functions are intended as a general illustration of the work performed in this job classification and are not all inclusive for this position)
– Creates an atmosphere that induces guests to make Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain their choice for gaming entertainment; responsible for actively building and retaining guest relations and acts as a mentor to team members in order to provide superior guest service.
– Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with guests and team members, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult guests and coworkers.
– Maintains company funds and equipment in an orderly manner.
– Pours drinks according to established recipes; maintains a clean and safe work environment.
– Ensures compliance with underage serving policies.
– Demonstrates specific product offerings and ordering procedures.
– Monitors proper par levels of all supplies at assigned bars.
– Communicates any problems or situations detrimental to Hard Rock to immediate supervisor.
– Responsible for the security and accuracy of assigned bank and is accountable for any and all overages and shortages.
– Opens/closes bar according to established procedures.
– Provides work direction for bar attendants assigned to bar.
– Assists with other duties at special events or parties and assisting where necessary to include but not limited to carving, cooking, setup and teardown stations or work areas or other duties as assigned.
– Attend and participate in meetings, completing follow-up as assigned.
– Perform work regularly and predictably.
– Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
(Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis)
This knowledge and these abilities are typically acquired through the completion of an accredited bartending course, or two years’ outside experience in high volume cocktail service preferably in a hotel/casino environment.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (Licenses, Certifications, Testing, etc):
– Must obtain and maintain all licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming/Lottery regulations.
– Must successfully pass background check.
– Must successfully pass drug screening.
– Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
– How to mix a wide variety of drinks.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– The operation of all bar equipment.
– Machines and equipment used, but not limited to, include cash register, EDI liquor dispensing equipment, beverage dispensing equipment, blenders, dishwashers, and coffee making machines.
– Pertinent federal, state, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
– Communicate effectively with customers and all levels of employees.
– Observe and direct actions of bar attendants and to inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
– Distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
– Review and comprehend drink recipes and other necessary documentation.
– Pour cocktails and use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, cash register and bar equipment.
– Effectively and efficiently move around bar area.
– Retrieve supplies and maintain a clean working area.
– Open and close bar, obtain all supplies necessary for mixing cocktails, and clean and maintain areas for which responsible.
– Be flexible to work varying shifts and time schedules as needed.
– Operate in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of noise and crowds, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
– Direct cocktail servers.
– Obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
The Tribal Council gives first preference in all of its employment practices to members of the Enterprise Rancheria Tribe who meet the job requirements.
- Category : Restaurant-Food Services
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Hard Rock Cafe