- Respond to all incoming alarm signals in our automation software according to documented procedures.
- When deemed appropriate, calls the premise, notifies the authorities, and calls a list of contacts. Logs all information into the automation system immediately.
- Answers the multi-line telephone system
- Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times
- High School Diploma required, some college Preferred
- 1-3 years work experience
- Type 35 + words a minute
- Must be able to prioritize and multi task
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Candidates must complete a pre-hire assessment for typing
Candidates must consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen, and must be able to provide two professional job references.
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $15.00 – $15.00 Per
- Category : Customer Service
- Salary : $15.00
- Company Name : Pride Staff
- Remote Job? : No