We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
As a successful former business owner, I have the business acumen and financial background to understand quickly changing markets and trends. Combined with over 35 years of marketing, sales and negotiating experience, this enables me to offer clients the best possible guidance when buying or selling a home.
- Category : Administrative
- Salary : $1.00
- Company Name : Maximum One Realty