Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an experienced Software Engineer who will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) for real-time embedded software development with specific emphasis on maintaining and enhancing our embedded Ada software development code base.
- Work within an existing code base in an effort to develop device drivers through application code for a variety of target processors (PPC family, Leon (SPARC) family, ARM, and multicore processors) on commercial and custom built single board computers (SBCs)
- Coordinate and implement department and company level infrastructure to accommodate efficient development, propagation, and maintenance of product line core and program specific capabilities and functionalities
- Hands on software development and working in a laboratory environment to perform initial bring up of SBCs and verification of system functionality
- After initial implementation/board bring up, provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience developing embedded Ada software on a modern processing system
- Target environment includes PPC, ARM, multicore, and LEON (Sparc) processor families in VME, PCI, and custom backplane environments
Compensation: Base salary range is $100,000- $155,000, depending on qualifications. SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package, which includes eligibility for a year-end bonus.
SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
US Citizenship Required
- Category : Information Technology & Telecom
- Salary : $100,000-155,000 per year
- Valid Through : 2021-10-13 12:00:00
- Company Name : SEAKR Engineering